Must people love to talk – even if it is just to themselves! As BT said many years ago – “It’s good to talk”. Walk down any street and you will see at least one person on their phone chatting away (although why some people feel the need to have their conversations on speakerphone for all to hear I find strange and annoying, as well as holding the phone in a horizontal position in front of their face – whatever happened to holding the phone to your ear and having a private/semi-private conversation?). But I digress, my pet hates when it comes to phones are a different story. Today we are here to read about the Edifier CC200 Wireless Mono Headset with Microphone – a Bluetooth headset that is perfect for hands-free calling and video calls in the office, or even listening to music, at home or even when out and about.
The Edifier CC200 Wireless Mono Headset is perfect for working from home or at the office as it offers superior audio quality and comfort. You can take hands-free calls or enjoy music with impeccable clarity!
- Crystal Clear Call Quality: the caller hears you — not your surroundings, with a noise-cancelling dual mic with DNN noise reduction technology to block out background noise in a flexible microphone boom. Dual MIC AI Call Noise Cancellation
- The beamforming microphones pick up and enhance your voice with incredible accuracy through DNN noise cancellation technology and AI algorithm, bringing you high-quality even in a noisy environment.
- Immersive Audio Experience: with a 30mm composite diaphragm driver for more immersive audio experience.
- Long Battery Life: around 64 hours for music play and around 29 hours for call.
- Busylight Visible call status.
- Compatible with Multiple Devices: supports PC Windows and Mac operating systems, compatible with mainstream Android and iOS mobile phones, etc. Convenient connection in one go.
- Rotatable MIC boom, 240° back and forth adjustment. Accurately picking up sound at any angle and greatly improving the call clarity.
- Detachable ear pad, adjustable and stainless steel headband, rotatable Microphone boom, available for wearing on left or right.
I spend a lot of time of my laptop and hate having to answer my phone if I am busy typing as I have to use one hand for the phone or have to try and balance the phone between my ear and shoulder. So the best answer is a headset with microphone and the Edifier CC200 Wireless Mono Headset is perfect for the job. It is a light-weight mono headset (only covers one ear), you’ve all seen the type worn in offices, and is totally wireless connecting to your phone via Bluetooth.
Despite its light weight it has a long battery life with enough power for 29 hours of calls or 64 hours of music playback. And it only takes 90 minutes to fully recharge using USB-C.
After I gave them a full charge, I very easily paired the headset to my phone. On first use, once powered on the headset will go into pairing mode (LED flashing green and red) and you can then select it from your device list on phone. If you need to pair it again to another device, when the headset is off just press and hold the power button for 5 seconds and it should enter pairing mode again, the LED will alternate between green and red to indicate that it is in pairing mode, and you can select it from your device list. It is so simple.
Once paired, they are ready to use and using them is simple. To answer a call just press the phone button located on the microphone (press and hold for 2 seconds to hang up a call and press twice to redial). If you need to mute a conversation when in a call, just press the power button (this does actually mute the microphone and not turn the headset off). You can adjust volume levels using the + and – buttons.
Overall, this is a very good wireless headset for making/taking calls whilst keeping your hands free to work. The sound quality is excellent – the noise-cancelling dual mic with DNN noise reduction technology really does block out background noises very well and lets the caller hear you really clearly. The sound through the earpad is also clear and rich.
The microphone is very flexible and easily to manoeuvre into the best position for different users and feels very robust when doing so and has a rotatable microphone boom so that you can wear it on the left or right.
Whilst the crystal-clear call clarity is impressive, the battery life is even more so – 29 hours of talk time, 64 hours if you just use the headset to listen to music and it only takes 90 minutes to reach 100% charge.
If you spend a lot of time on your phone whilst working, then the Edifier CC200 Wireless Mono Headset is definitely a tool that you need so that you can work more efficiently. It frees up your hands so that you can continue to work, and it is so light-weight that you actually forget that you are wearing it. It can even be connected to multiple devices allowing you to easily switch between calls.
The Edifier CC200 Wireless Mono Headset is a fantastic little headset with perfect crystal-clear audio, comfortable to wear and so easy to use. Just what everybody who has to keep their hands free whilst working or studying needs.