Win Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life
I have teamed up with Fabulous Films, the TV and Film distribution company who own the media distribution rights to many Classic Films & TV shows, to bring my readers another great competition. This month I have a Blu-ray version of the classic film Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life to be won by one lucky reader.
Those six pandemonium-mad Pythons are back with their craziest adventure ever! John Cleese, Graham Chapman, Terry Jones, Eric Idle, Terry Gilliam and Michael Palin have returned to explain The Meaning of Life. These naughty Pythons offer the usual tasteful sketches involving favourite bodily parts and functions, the wonders of war, the miracle of birth and a special preview of what’s waiting for us in Heaven. Nothing is too sacred for the probing Python crew. After seeing them in action, you’ll never look at life in quite the same way again!
For your chance to win Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life on Blu-ray
all you have to do is answer the following question correctly:
How many Pythons are there?
Only entries submitted using our form will be accepted
Competition ends 28/09/20
Winners will be notified by email
Take a look at my other competitions here.
Good luck! and don’t forget to share!
Terms and Conditions
- Only one member of each household may enter. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- By entering any of our competitions you agree that your first name and town will be posted on our website in the event that you are a winner.
- We reserve the right to amend the end date of any competition.
- Your personal details are only used for the purposes of sending out any prize you may win and are deleted after the competition ends and a winner selected.
- Prizes are as specified and can not be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- Some prizes may be sent direct from sponsors and we cannot be held liable for any prizes that are lost/unclaimed.
- Only fully completed entries via our Competition Entry Form will be accepted, all others will be deleted.
- Any entries deemed suspicious or from bots will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to refuse any entry,
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- No bulk entries of entries from third parties and/or automated services will be accepted.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.